Monday, March 19, 2012

Shark party hats!

**

These hats were originally created by Robyn Rasmussen. View her info here at http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html

I apologize to Robyn - I saw her pic on Pinterest, and thought I could come up with somethign similar. I never visited her blog, nor did I see her tutorial on the hats. Now that she's brought it to my attention I can see we have nearly identical posts. With that said I feel it's not right to leave my post up here at the risk of looking like a plagiarist, so I'm removing it. Feel free to click the link to her blog to learn to make these cute hats.
**

3 comments:

  1. I was glad to see my hats but if you saw them through my pinterest pin I would love to get some credit! :)http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! Will change blog entry now - nice job Robyn, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your genuine apology and response! I really do appreciate you giving me the credit! Many thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete